Conwed Fibers® Cellulose
Provides erosion control that is superior to straw for nearly the same cost—making it ideal for general seeding. And, a darker, richer color than competing brands gives your work a more professional look from the very beginning.
- Shoots well—allows machinery to run efficiently while providing excellent ground coverage.
- Exclusive defibration process and new manufacturing process improves water holding capacity by 22%.
- High-quality, clean 100% cellulose fiber mixes in water at an accelerated rate.
- Stays in suspension for more uniform consistency.
- Dark green color allows for easy metering.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements for wood cellulose fiber mulch.
- Available in 50-lb bags.